The EFR (Engineered For Racing) turbochargers from BorgWarner offer an unprecedented combination of advanced technologies:
- Low-weight Gamma-Ti turbine wheels and shaft assemblies for quick boost response
- Patent-pending dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges for more thrust capacity, durability and turbine efficiency at low expansion ratios
- Stainless steel turbine housing for increased efficiency, improved durability and corrosion resistance
- Range of units supporting 225 to 1,000 horsepower per turbocharger
The EFR 7670 is an excellent choice for 400-600hp street-driven or autocross vehicle where quick spool and excellent response is required.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 76mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 57.2mm
- Max Flow Rate: 64 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing Connections: [list] [*]Inlet: 3.5″ Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler
- Turbine Type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 70mm
- Stainless Steel Sand cast Housing
The EFR 7670 is available in (3) different turbine housing configurations.
Please contact us for your desired configuration as this may affect pricing.
- 0.83 A/R T3 Single Scroll (Internal WG) – Part # 179351
- 0.92 A/R T4 Twin Scroll (Internal WG) – Part # 179390
- 1.05 A/R T4 Twin Scroll (external WG) – Part # 179392
- Turbine outlet: GT-Vband (aka small 3″ vband) ~92mm OD for all EFR turbos
|Dimensions||18 x 18 x 18 in|