Tial Sport MV-S 38mm Wastegate
We at IRP prefer Tial wastegates. Bulletproof construction, superior design, and made in the USA. We have never had one fail.
The MV-S 38mm unit is much more compact than its F38 predecessor – standing only 3.7” in height. The V-Band flanges make installation pain free, the three lower & two upper air ports make connecting pressure sources and boost controllers easy!
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist “relaxing” at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 3.7″ tall, more compact than any other external wastegate on the market today.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
Whats in the Box
Included with every Tial MV-S: MV-S Assembly 2 TiAL -4 AN removable water fittings MV-S Valve Seat Inlet V-band clamp & Flange Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange 2 TiAL Air Fittings Plugs for unused air ports Extra actuator springs
Water Cooled Actuator Top
Patent pending water cooling Two -4AN water ports Coolant passes through actuator bottom and has very little affect on cooling system as a whole
TiAL V-Band Clamps
TiAL Designed V-Band Clamps and Flanges are manufacture in house. CNC machined Stainless steel clamps and CNC machined flanges ensure a secure and pressure tight fit.
TiAL Racing Valve Stem
TiAL’s MV-S is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel.
|Flange Materials||304L Stainless|
|Pipe Size||Inlet Flange: 1.75″ OD, Outlet Flange: 1.50″ OD|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver|
|Spring Pressures||.3bar to 1.7bar Included|
|Thread||Air Ports (5): M10 x 1.0, Water Ports (2): M8 x 1.0|
Enter your personal information as you want it to appear on the product.