Here at IR Performance, we have an exciting announcement to make– we are running an introductory Group Buy on our newest performance product for the Rotary Community:
The IRP Stainless Steel Oil Filler Neck!
Catering to the single turbo owners and road race/track junkies, this product has the following features:
- All 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Butt welded fittings and neck, TIG welded
- Choice between dual –6 ports or a single –10 port to run to catch can and/or compressor inlet
- Custom machined flange that works as a baffle while not restricting filling
- Made in the U.S.A. by rotary enthusiasts
- Works with stock and aftermarket oil caps
- Fits with GZ/Excessive LIM as well as stock
- No modifications needed, bolt on and go
- Includes sealing o-ring and mounting hardware
Retail price is set at $245
Check under the RX-7 section to order.