This is the latest step in the Öhlins Racing automotive philosophy – Road&Track by Öhlins. A more than 30 year long tradition of high-end racing commitments and state-of-the-art solutions within advanced suspension technology is now available for street cars all over the world.
The focus has been clear from the very beginning – superior road handling without sacrificing comfort in your day-to-day transports. The time of compromises are over!
Features and Specifications:
- Spring Rates: 11Kg (630 lbs/in.) front, 11Kg (630 Lbs/in.) rear
- DFV (Dual Flow Valve)
- Rebuildable in the USA
- Corrosion salt spray tested (ISO 9227)
- 2 year Limited Warranty
- Ride height adjustable
- Spring preload ajustable independent of ride height
- Aluminum monotube dampers
- Rubber dust boots to protect dampers