IRP EFR single turbo kits are ready and available to the public featuring only the best components.
Borg Warner EFR9180 turbocharger.
Excellent response and 500whp+ on pump gas. Capable of approaching and exceeding 600whp at higher boost.
ZERO boost creep.
Internal wastegate for simplicity and low noise.
Integrated boost control solenoid and blow off valve eliminate the need to purchase these components separately.
- Compressor Type: Forged-Milled Wheel (FMW) Extended Tip
- Compressor Wheel OD (exducer): 91mm
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 67.7mm
- Max Flow Rate: 91 lb/min
- Built-in BOV: All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV.
- Compressor Housing Connections:
- Inlet: 4″ Ported Shroud Hose Coupler
- Outlet: 2.5″ Hose Coupler w/ integrated Vband option
- Turbine Type: Low Inertia Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheel
- Turbine Wheel OD: 80mm
- Stainless Steel Turbine Housing – We offer the EFR 9180 in (3) different turbine housing configurations, all use 3″ vband (92mm OD):
- 0.83 A/R T3 Single Scroll (Internal WG)
- 1.05 A/R T4 Twin scroll (external WG)
- 1.45 A/R T4 Twin scroll (external WG)
Purpose built stainless steel equal-length manifold.
Our manifold is 2″ schedule 10 stainless steel, equal length. This is crucial to maintain even exhaust gas temperatures and controlling boost. Runner length and diameter have been calculated from years of testing and experience. Our manifolds are tuned to the exhaust pulses of the 2 rotor engine.
Stainless steel downpipe
Our downpipe has minimal bends and incorporates a flex section to alleviate stress on the manifold and rest of the exhaust system while ensuring a good fit with the variety of midpipes available on the market.
Oil and coolant lines
DEI heat sleeving is included in every kit for protection and heat management.
Gaskets and hardware
We include inconel gaskets and locking hardware required for installation of the turbo kit.
Fits a wide range of setups
Most stock mount, front mount, or vmount intercoolers. – Plenty of room for an idler pulley.
Guaranteed to outperform anything else comparable on the market.
Proudly made in the USA by rotary enthusiasts for rotary enthusiasts.
Please Note: Turbo Kits are custom built to order and non-refundable