Due to OVERWHELMING interest we have decided to start manufacturing another run of Our Original Stainless Steel Oil Filler Neck with a few improvements!
Accept No Substitutes.
- All 304 Stainless Steel construction – Now 304 cres ASTM A240 – DFARS Compliant, All Domestic Material
- Butt welded fittings and neck, TIG welded
- –10 port to run to catch can
- Integrated Baffle to reduce oil flowing up filler neck during hard cornering.
- Made in the U.S.A. by rotary enthusiasts
- Works with stock and aftermarket oil caps
- Provides additional clearance when running aftermarket intake manifolds such as GZ/Xcessive
- No modifications needed, bolt on and go
- Includes sealing o-ring and Stainless Steel mounting hardware
Please note: There have been some improvements over our original run of this product.
Changes are as follows:
- 304 cres ASTM A240 – All DFARS Material
- Single –10 port
- Improved flange and baffle design
- Addition of 1/8 NPT Side Port to run PCV or to Vent Oil Injectors
Estimated shipping 12/15-12/31/18. Possibly sooner.