Get the most out of your brake system by replacing your worn out rubber lines. Rubber lines expand outward during braking giving the pedal a “spongy” feel. These stainless steel braided, Teflon lines are the ideal replacment for old cracking rubber lines. Many aftermarket brake lines use bare stainless lines, which allows dirt and debris to become embedded in the lines and degrade them over time. Our lines come with a smoked black colored protective outer coating to prevent premature wear. Not to mention the protective coating keeps the lines looking clean!
- OEM fit
- Stainless wrapped teflon lines
- DOT approved and pressure tested
- Protective outer PVC coating
- Highest quality fittings and lines
- Includes new banjo bolts and crush washers